Promised Fibers is hosting a make-along! The Make It Inclusive Make-Along is meant to highlight those designs that are size inclusive and/or POC designed, and that we all want to wear! #miimal2020 will run from June 1 – July 1 to celebrate Promised Fibers turning 1 in June! There will be prizes! Read on for participation guidelines and prize descriptions.
Anyone can participate in #miimal2020. However, if you want to be eligible for prizes, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Work on a size inclusive and/or POC designed knit, crochet, or sew pattern. [Minimum of 60″ bust size and minimum of 60″ hip size available for your chosen pattern].
- Post your wip to Instagram with the hashtag, #miimal2020, and tag @promised.fibers. Include the name of the pattern you’re working on in the caption.
- Make sure you’re following @promised.fibers on Instagram!
- There’s no need to make more than one wip post, but you can if you want!
There will be prizes for knitters, crocheters, and sewers. This list will be updated as more prizes are added. If you are a business and would like to donate a prize, please reach out via the Contact Us page! If there is a particular prize you’d like to be considered for, then please mention that in your #miimal2020 post.
- Modus Operandi Fibers yarn
- Modus Operandi DIRT + DYE Seedlings membership
- Snickerdoodleknits Shawl pattern
- Red and The Wolf pattern
- EWE Fibers gift card (anonymously donated)
- Bee Kind Yarn – 2 skeins of choice